Carol Doersom wrote:

(I'm using FF1.0.1. )

Actually Neerav and Patrick are right that it's something Zone Alarm does. I turned off ad blocking and the postamble line went away, eliminating 2 of the warnings I was getting.

Can't figure out how to lose the in-head line, though. One of the links posted suggested using Mozilla's Adblock extension and putting that http address in the filter list, but that hasn't worked for me. I'll probably just uninstall ZA, since I'm just using a trial version and I'm behind a switch on a network, so I don't seem to need it anyhow.. I wanted to contact them about it first, but their website isn't working, which really instills confidence....

Thanks to all of you for your help!

Carol

I used to used ZA at home and dumped it last year due to poor performance. If I remember correctly, you need to turn off something with cookies to get rid of the preAmble() - I can't remember at the moment. I highly recommend Trend Micro Internet Security Suite 2005.

hth,
.pjf

--
Peter J. Farrell :: Maestro Publishing

blog    :: http://blog.maestropublishing.com
email   :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There are 6 billion people on this planet.....and I like 8 of them.