From: Leslie Riggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Sent: Tue,  5 Apr 2005 14:35:12 +1000
Subject: [WSG] Really strange results

In some browsers, the test page I have put up renders fine: namely, IE Mac, Safari on Mac, IE6 on PC. However, Firefox, Opera, Mozilla and Netscape don't seem to see the stylesheet.

Both HTML and CSS validated fine through the W3C site.

I am really having a difficult time understanding why some browsers see the stylesheet, while others don't?

The link to the page: http://www.deafvision.net/projects/btw/revised/indexx.html.

CSS is at http://www.deafvision.net/projects/btw/revised/css/btwnewx.css.

This is the first time I've encountered this situation, so anyone who can point me in the right direction, I would be very much obliged.

Thanks.

Leslie Riggs

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/