Hi everyone.

I'm working on a site that contains 1 boxed quote per page. By boxed, I mean there's a red border that encloses the quote.

These aren't famouse quotes - or anything particulary special - just quotes from people who have read the pre-release of a new book.

So, semantically speaking, should I be using Blockquote or Q tags?

I don't think Cite is appropriate, and I'm not sure about Q either as I've read that Q should be used for quotations within a block of inline text.

I'm leaning toward blockquote (stripping the indention via css), but I wanted to throw this question out and see if anyone had a strong opinion about this matter as it pertains to this particular project.

Thanks to all in advance,

Cole