Yes, I know I should use relative font sizes, but for this particular case I
require a fixed font size. I want the title of a button to appear in front
of a background image that cannot be resized.

I haven't used fixed fonts in a long time and realised for the first time
today that Firefox seems to ignore fixed font sizes. Well, it is clever
enough to resize the font if the users asks for it - but in this particular
case I cannot allow it.

Is there any way to overcome Firefox' accessibility and fix the font-size?
Or do I have to go and use images instead? In which case I would have to use
Javascript for the Rollover, which really goes too far!

Thanks heaps for the feedback!

Andreas.