Patrick

It was my understanding that the subject of this thread was fonts in
front of background images. Therefore by logic any talk about images
within the context of this thread whould be implied to be about said
background images.

If you were not talking about *background* images, then I miss
understood your post, and it was just *off topic* for this thread. I
thought you ment your post to be on topic, and you knew something I
did not. My mistake.

Have A Nice Day,
Parker