Try this technique from Seriocomic.com
http://www.seriocomic.com/rhetoric/posts/2005/05/02/the-one-about-v8/#more-5
91

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Stevio
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 2:38 PM
To: JS-Jive; Web Standards Group
Subject: [WSG] Displaying hidden content when JavaScript disabled

I have some content that is hidden and only displayed using JavaScript.
However, when JavaScript is disabled, I want to display all of the content
to start with.

I can do this by redefining styles within a noscript tag within the head
section. Display: none is changed to Display: block for the various
elements. However, my page does not then validate as being valid XHTML 1.0
Transitional code when I do this. It doesn't like the style declaration
within the noscript tags. In fact, am I right in saying that .

What can I do to display hidden content which will be valid XHTML 1.0
Transitional other than my solution above?

Thanks,
Stephen