On 5/12/05, Stevio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Using Object (using data attribute) to replace IFrame (using src attribute)
> works ok except in Internet Explorer, where the frame has some sort of
> bevelled border effect and the html file from the other site doesn't load
> into the object. If I load an html file from the same site it works ok, but
> not from another site.
>
> How can I make it work?

http://archivist.incutio.com/viewlist/css-discuss/42408

Sent by Jon Jensen on 5 August 2004 01:01

You could use conditional comments to give IE an iframe:

<!--[if IE]>
  <iframe src="teste.html" ></iframe>
<![endif]-->

This will still be valid XHTML Strict, since that code block is technically
a comment, but IE will render the iframe.

More about conditional comments:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/overview/ccomment_ovw.asp

Jon