On 22/5/05 10:23 AM, "Patrick H. Lauke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thierry Koblentz wrote:
>
>> I was talking about the user, not the designer. Most browsers do not offer a
>> "Print Preview" option
>
> Getting off topic (so perhaps email me back off list) but: which
> browsers exactly?

I can't speak for all browsers, but I do find it annoying that Firefox on
Windows has the print preview option, but Firefox on the Mac does not
(latest versions). Makes it hard to recommend for verifying print output
(assuming it would be at all accurate in the first place).

Kevin

--
Kevin Futter
Webmaster, St. Bernard's College