If all goes to plan (and it has so far), this tuesday's Brisbane WSG
meeting will be filmed with the intention of offering it up for WSG
members.

If anyone wants to volunteer to do the captioning that would be
awesome, otherwise some of the locals will probably draw straws for
it...  (don't be afraid, SMIL is easy --- just disect Patrick's
captioned version of a Zeldman speach ;p)

I know the film quality will be bad because I'll probably end up
holding the camera; but who cares, we've got to start somewhere.

Cheers,
Andrew.
leftjustified.net