The page will actually be used for a Content Management System. So you can
imagine the folders to be sections of a website - the user can edit the
names or delete them completely.

The chance of the user wanting to delete multiple items at the same time is
fairly slim (unless they decide to delete their entire website). And editing
multiple items at the same time won't be possible.