To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] 'strong' as class name

Thank you Andy, for the link and reminder.
Note that the second font family is 'sans-serif' (with an 's' and hyphen).
Should be:
They are correct in my files. I should have paid more attention in typing
when posting question to the list so to prevent confusion.

FURTHER READING
<
http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/Web-Style-Sheets/CSS-shorthand-at-a-glance/2/ >

Cheers,