ohhhhhhhh, autofill...i bet it has to do with how i name my form elements...

ok, then it makes sense and 'no', i wouldn't want to turn that off.

i don't see it actually, i'm on a mac. when i'm on a pc testing stuff i see this though and i've always wondered what it is...

the mystery has been demystified...thanks...