Zulema wrote:

Opie, David wrote:

The link to 'WCAG 1.0 Guidelines and Checkpoints for Flash' is dead, can
someone pls fix.

Thanks
David

It seems like the entire website is down. The root[1] of the link to the article[2] you mentioned returns an "operation timed out" warning.

[1] http://www.markme.com/
[2] http://www.markme.com/accessibility/archives/007344.cfm

Hope it's not a bigger problem.

ciao,
Zulema

As noted on Christian Cantrell's blog last May [http://weblogs.macromedia.com/cantrell/archives/2005/05/my_new_weblog.cfm], all MarkMe blogs are getting migrated over the weblogs.macromedia.com. Also, MarkMe was supposed to be down for a few hours on July 1st for maintenance (although more like days now) [http://weblogs.macromedia.com/cantrell/archives/2005/07/markme_is_going.cfm].

What you're looking for can be found here I think:
http://weblogs.macromedia.com/accessibility/

However, please duly note that any links in entries that point to markme.com do not work (supposedly these were/are supposed to be migrated). If you are having problems, I think dropping a note to Christian Cantrell or Mike Chambers at [EMAIL PROTECTED] would probably fix it (they take care of the Macromedia XML News Aggregator - MXNA and the Macromedia blogs). Hope this information helps...and if you contact Christian or Mike and get a new link - don't forget to let the proper authorities of the new link ;-).

Best,
.Peter

--
Peter J. Farrell :: Maestro Publishing

blog    :: http://blog.maestropublishing.com
email   :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Create boilerplate beans!
Check out the Mach-II Bean Creator - free download.
http://blog.maestropublishing.com/mach-ii_beaner.htm

OHNOSECOND-- That minuscule fraction of time in which you realize that you've
just made a BIG mistake.