On 8/2/05, Patrick Lauke wrote:

>Mozilla, Firefox, Opera, K-Meleon all cope just as well with an
>implicit label, making it clickable. Not sure about Safari...anybody
>care to do a super-quick check?

From what I remember, Safari doesn't support clickable labels at all.
Not so cool. Mental note - look at the User Agent Accessibility
Guideilnes to see if this is *required* or optional. Mental note 2 -
send something off to Dave Hyatt to find out if this can be/will be
fixed.

Oh, and if anyone wants to take care of those two mental notes above for
me, that would be great as well... :)

Best regards,
Derek.
--
Derek Featherstone   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel: 613-599-9784  1-866-932-4878 (toll-free in North America)