'Users with Disabilities' is better than 'disabled users' generally,
however, when referring to deaf users, it depends on whether the user is
culturally deaf or not.

Culturally Deaf users are those that use sign language for communication and
belong to the deaf community. They're referred to as the big 'D' deaf. In my
experience, most Deaf users would not like to be referred to as disabled as
they do not consider themselves to be disabled. This is Important to note

Other deaf users are usually referred to as hearing impaired or deaf (no
capital).

Hope that helps and is not too off topic??

Lisa

Terrence Wood wrote:
I wonder why people with hearing disabilities requested dropdowns, is
this result (statistically) valid, or just observed within your group?

btw, I'm pretty sure the correct term to use "users with disabilities".

kind regards