On 18 Aug 2005, at 9:35 pm, Jan Brasna wrote:

Gamma correction, min-/mix-width/height, this is the most visible difference between 1.2.4 (maybe 1.3) and 2.0, but since everyone I know has moved to Tiger, I don't assume this is a problem...

Safari 1.3 and 2.0 are supposed to be identical. There could be some display bugs due to a particular OS configuration (Panther vs Tiger), difference in font rendering, ... It shouldn't cause major layout problems though.

PS - Jan, Safari v312 (1.3, Panther) beats Safari v412 (2.0, Tiger) by 35% in *my* stats.

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh
<http://emps.l-c-n.com/>