Hello all,

I often hire freelancers to do visual design and template coding work for me.

To make project communication easier I plan to draw up a document to
detail my requirements with regard to standards-compliant coding and
accessibility. It is my intention that this document would be
re-usable - it should be applicable to all projects we handle in the
forseable future.

Although I don't expect it to be too hard to create this document, I
would be very interested to learn from the experiences of this group
first.

Specifically:

1. Has anyone else created a document of this nature and, if so, would
they be willing to share it?

2. I seem to recall reading an article about this matter somewhere
before (maybe on the W3C's own site). After a lot of Googling I still
can't seem to find it. Does anyone know what article I am thinking of?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Cheers for now
David