> From: Jen Simmons
> http://www.redbonepress.com/index1.htm
> and the css is at:
> http://www.redbonepress.com/redbonestyles.css
>
> The three elements: masthead, sidebar and main content just
> don't want to stay where they belong.

It looks good (and very similar) in both IE6 and FF1.06 on
Win XP for me. Your only issue seems to be the left menu
list. You need to set border, margin and padding for the left
of the ul and the ul li selectors to 0, then use one setting
to get the correct amount of indent for your layout/design.
Opera, Firefox and IE all seem to use a different method of
creating the indent for lists. By zero-ing all the methods
and then specifically setting the indent using one of the
possible methods you should get the same result in all three
browsers.

#sidebar ul {
      list-style: none;
      border-left: 0;
  --> margin-left: 10px;  <--- I chose margin
      padding-left: 0;
      font: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
      font-size: 12px;
      color:    #FFCC00;