Just out of interest Stuart, do you feel that there is a contrast issue in your article heading text? On my screens the bg grey is quite dark.

Cheers
James

Stuart Sherwood wrote:

Thanks John,
It took a while but the answer I was looking for came along. Thank you! Your web site is very helpful.

I'm wondering how accurate or relevant some of the checks are on something like http://webxact.watchfire.com/ I tested my site and there seems to be many warnings that I can ignore. Try checking my site if you like. www.re-entity.com I'm interested if you agree that some warnings can be ignored. I gather this is what you are talking about when you mention "manual" checks.

I know there are some things that should be changed on my site. I'm currently working on a re-design!

Are any of the validation tools: Bobby, Cynthiasays, Watchfire...more respected then the others?

Regards,
Stuart.