Hi guys,

Here's an outline of the requirements:
The site I'm working on has a dynamically-generated menu (a nested list with Son of Suckerfish dropdowns) running horizontally underneath the banner section. In order to add a little more life and interest to the pages, we want to have the banner change as you roll the mouse over the menu items - each section has its own banner, so if I roll over "Reading Room" the banner will change to show the reading room banner image. The banner image is currently set as a background on the header container.

The problem: I'm not that great at Javascript. *grin*

So can anyone point me at (or give me) some appropriate code, please? It would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Seona.