Hi! I'm new to the list and to CSS. I really need a two column source-ordered CSS layout so that the left column can be used for navigation and the 2nd column would be for content. I suppose I'd need about 160px for the left nav and the balance for the content. But I'd like the content source to show first in the source code. Plus I'll need the header and the footer. I've searched and searched but can only find the 3 column source-ordered layout and can't figure out how to redo it to two column.

Would you help me out please? Thanks in advance! JoAn