Andy Budd wrote:
Your Norwenglish is good. Much better than my Englegen. I'd just never heard the bug name before so was curious.

No wonder they spoke funny over in Brighton. Oh well, that was a long
time ago...

I normally just do

body { font-size: 62.5%; }

The size everything else as ems.

I just broke a few pages that used that method--in Safari. User-control,
you know. Worked well in other browsers. That just to say that the
method isn't bullet-proof, but I guess you knew that.

I officially don't care about Opera so am happy to avoid using 100.0%;

Gosh, had I known that...
Get yourself a decent browser, man!

Good thing Opera is most often well in line with Safari then -- apart
from the former having fewer bugs. Besides, the mentioned font-size bug
in Opera was fixed a long time ago. Have they fixed the 'clear: none;'
bug in Safari yet?

regards
        Georg
--