As a one-man show, I disagree with that statement as I find it advantageous for me to do it all as even in the early design stages I'm thinking about how this design can be used in a page most effectively and most easily coded up.

Joe Taylor
http://sitesbyjoe.com

Thierry Koblentz wrote:

Andreas Boehmer [Addictive Media] wrote:
It's probably a bigger problem if one person does both - design and
markup - as you will get new ideas while you do the coding.

Good point!
;)

Thierry | www.TJKDesign.com