hello all,

ive dug myself into a hole trying to create a  3 div-semi liquid layout with expandable drop shadows.-
The drop shadow method im using isnt perfect for this application but I cant find a better one as i want an eqaul shadow on all 4 sides of the div. I cant remember where i got this shadow tut from although i tried searching with the standardista plug-in which btw is very handy.

Also the middle(body) div needs to to resize to 100% of the width between the header and footer divs which is causing problems with the shadows.

In this example the shadows work but the middle div dosn't resize.

In this example the middle div resizes but the shadows break.

Does anyone have suggestions to simplify this?
thanks in advance

-best
kvnmcwebn