Nice! I wish I had thought of scaling screenshots to percent width, it looks better and would have saved me a lot of trouble.

When I view the site using Safari it briefly renders the unstyled page. I haven't noticed this behavior before. Perhaps it's the @import?

Steve Ferguson - <http://illumit.com>

On Oct 9, 2005, at 10:48 PM, Christian Montoya wrote:

I just (hopefully) finished a somewhat complex layout. It's liquid, and has max-width for all the good browsers. As for IE, it has some _javascript_ that forces IE to implement max-width. After that, it's just an untamed liquid layout for the IE users without _javascript_... who probably don't have big screens.

My intention is for this to be "robust" from 600 px wide and up. I don't know how it behaves in non-pc browsers, though.

Site check? http://liquid.rdpdesign.com

--
- C Montoya
rdpdesign.com ... liquid.rdpdesign.com ... montoya.rdpdesign.com