Derek Featherstone said:
> the divs are there to provide additional style hooks[...] to
> create "rows" without using tables.

You have not misinterpeted what I was saying, sorry my email is a little
terse today.I would've have emailed you off-list but couldn't find your
email anywhere (within my 3 second attention span =)

I guess my point is that if you need to create 'rows' of form controls,
then isn't this what the fieldset element is for?

I'm figuring these examples will be influential for newbies and so it
would be nice if the examples used fieldset as it is intended instead of
divs, and you would only need an addtional rule to style the border.

pedantic or semantic you decide =)

kind regards
Terrence Wood.