Title: Message
Hi all,
I have a couple of questions which some of you might be able to answer for me.

http://www.startregistration.com

The first banner with the logo has some icons that should turn into clickable areas.
Q: should I use image maps or cut the image up? I believe I saw that its bad to use image maps, could be wrong here?

Q: I had to add a few divs to the layout to be able to put some images on the scene, can anyone recommend something more semantically correct for them? In particular; <div class="top"> <div id="content_bottom">

Besides the above can someone see something that will not hold up in any other browser and if so, what is the fix?

Thanks in advance.

Taco Fleur - CEO
Pacific Fox http://www.pacificfox.com.au
an industry leader with commercial IT experience since 1994 …

** Web Design and Development

** SMS Solutions, including developer API

** Domain Registration, .COM for as low as AUSD$15 a year, .COM.AU for AUSD$50 two years!

** Seamless Merchant integration

** We endorse PayPal, accept payments online now!