All right, image map is pretty clear, nothing to worry about there, thanks.
Anyone care to comment on the other issues?

Cheers,

Taco Fleur - CEO
Pacific Fox http://www.pacificfox.com.au
an industry leader with commercial IT experience since 1994 .

** Web Design and Development
** SMS Solutions, including developer API
** Domain Registration, .COM for as low as AUSD$15 a year, .COM.AU for
AUSD$50 two years!
** Seamless Merchant integration
** We endorse PayPal, accept payments online now!

http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/