Is there someone who can tell me why the widths are not the same in
different browsers for this layout?
It appears that in IE the second column gets pushed of the screen due to the
left column being bigger.
Kay, sorry but this looks like a major problem to me in IE.

Taco Fleur - CEO
Pacific Fox http://www.pacificfox.com.au
an industry leader with commercial IT experience since 1994 .

** Web Design and Development
** SMS Solutions, including developer API
** Domain Registration, .COM for as low as AUSD$15 a year, .COM.AU for
AUSD$50 two years!
** Seamless Merchant integration
** We endorse PayPal, accept payments online now!