Yeah. I think it's kind of Gmail's fault. You'll note the mailing list signature isn't showing up on my messages, either. I'm sending this message in HTML format in the hope it stays more intact than plain text when the WSG list processes it... there's something seriously wrong with Gmail vs. WSG list, and I haven't had any problems sending to other non-WSG addresses, so... shrug. I emailed list admins last week about it but haven't heard anything.

For the record, I can read my own messages fine in Ximian Evolution, but there's a string of funny characters at the end of the post as you said. Paul's blank reply thing seems... very odd. I haven't seen that at all. Anyway, if this message doesn't get through I'll stop using Gmail for WSG and start using local postfix to reply. If it does, and someone wants to help figure it out, please email me off list. I've got a bunch of Gmail invites here, so you can play with it first hand if you haven't already got an account.

Regards,
Josh