In my opinion you should make it accessible to begin with, and then
provide options (Or allow users to change with their browser tools) to
let it suit users needs. It was amazing the positive feedback I
received when I styled a RSS feed for a blog so that the blog titles
were IMO really huge (Around 20pt) and the text was also huge (Around
16pt). But apparently it made it easier to use than the actual blog
styled in HTML/CSS! I made the change so the blogs site was in the
same format as the RSS feed with a comment on the blog about how to
make the font smaller with your browser and nobody complained :-)

Something to think about: Do we provide accessible content to begin
with or do we provide ways for a user to make the content accessible?

Lloyd