Hi Phillipe,

> legend{margin:-1em; font-size:0px;}
> In my copy of Firefox, your legend will be 12px in size
> (minimum font-size set, us older people really do like that
> little preference in the browser ;-))

Ah, I forgot to consider this, thanks for the reminder. Ideally, the
document's structure should allow for users to override whatever
necessary and the design should be flexible enough to display the
legends without breaking.

> visibilty:hidden or text-indent:-10000px !important are some options.

My understanding is that elements using either visibility:hidden; and
display:none; will not be seen or heard by screen readers. (Based on
this: http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=ScreenreaderVisibility ).
That's why I'm trying to use some other method. I'm also trying to stay
away from !important, well, because it isn't really important, just
cosmetic.

Thanks,
Sacha