Short answer. You can't. The problem is you have your right div inside the div that holds the content with a float right. CSS Div boxes will ONLY be as high as the content is. Browsers dont follow height:100% at least not right now. So what you should do is take the rightcontent outof the content div. Give the content div a width of whatever you want and then float that right div cross your fingers...there might be more involved but thats the basic rundown. You might have to put both the content and rightcontent inside a wrapper and also float the content:left.

Buddy

Adam Morris wrote:

true! I want the height to stretch the height of the content...  how??!!??

I've added the missing </p> (thanks, Seona) and the page now validates.

base.css? just a hang-over from another page. all the style info is in
the head at the moment.