On 05/12/05, Bob Schwartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just to be clear I've understood a concept you mention above, could
> you show an example of javascript used as layered, non-presentational
> markup and one that is not?

a) <a href="javascript:myfunction();">Link</a>
b) <a href="page.html" onclick="myfunction(); return false;">Link</a>
c) <a href="page.html" class="javascript_hook">Link</a>

a) is hideous
b) is better but still mixes structure and behaviour
c) where you will use, for example, the class attribute to add events
on runtime, is optimal and non-intrusive

See
http://www.onlinetools.org/articles/unobtrusivejavascript/

--
Manuel