Well it seems you must have fixed it because "Cynthia Says" is passing you at Triple A.

Regards,

Ric

Kim Kruse wrote:

Hi,

I thought I've done everything correct with my forms... but no.

So now I'm trying to figure out why Cynthia/WEBXACT fails my form pages. I just don't understand what it is I'm supposed to do with these forms. So if someone would tell me what it is I need to do to make cynthia happy and me understand I'll be happy too. http://mouseriders.dk/check.php

Thanks
Kim