Makes it interesting when you are trying to sell clients "validated" code and web sites if they ask "does Google have validated code?".

Regards,

Ric

James Ellis wrote:
Hi

Having a valid frontend has nothing to do with whether an organisation attempts to be socially responsible. I'm sure there are heaps of slightly dodgy organisations out there that hire programmers who understand standards.

I think the Google question more comes down to "if you are on to a good thing, don't change it "

Cheers
James