Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else has come across the following problem and if
so, how they fixed it?

I'm working with a page that has auto-generated html from a .net engine that
I then style up with css.  In this case I need to reference one item on the
page that has an id of #_1740__ctl2__1125.  When I style this up in Firefox
it works fine. But it seems that IE gets stuck somewhere on the underscores
and ignores the rule.  I can't change the underscores because it is .net
generated - even though yes, I know that underscores are not recommended as
id values.  Can anyone help me on how I would get around this?

Thanks,
Rachel

p.s. I don't have the option of ditching IE support!!