Apologies...you're right. Leave the width, although I would be setting it to 760px so it was effectively 100% in 800 x 600 and have margins in larger resolutions. I really don't understand why people want these margins though. I feel a site should be fluid to 100% irrespective of resolution.

Thanks for the correction.

Regards,

Ric