Jan Brasna wrote:
I WAS hoping that a couple of kind people might look at their server logs or stats and read off the resolution and % data for me.

I posted link to charts. Not only with resolution (which is mostly irrelevant) but with viewport sizes as well. What more particularly do you need, please?

Thank you for that. It was useful, (if also in Czech.:) ). The reason I asked for people to get first-hand data is because it tends to be more reliable. Also, all the stats (like 3 sets) that I've looked at have shown around 1% of people with a resolution of 800x600 or a corresponding view port size. I was hoping for some simple, easy to carry-out verification of this, that's all.

Stephen