Kevin Ross said:
> Isn't using a dynamic frameset, still using frames?

Yes.

> What is the advantage?

None that I'm aware of.

> I will suggest that we just open a new window... I feel more comfortable
> with that as opposed to frames.  Comments?

Pop-up's are the lesser of the two evils, and if you must, you must. At
least it has the advantage of SEO goodness through having online site
blurbage.

> My design philosophy is... do the best job for my clients.

Nice philosophy. I, for one, would be interested in hearing how you get on
with this. Feel free to contact me off-list if you wish. Best of Luck.

kind regards
Terrence Wood.