Kenny Graham (thoughtfully) wrote:

With larger text sizes, your sidebar headings become white on white. I'd suggest vertically expanding that background image, or setting a
similar background color along with the image.  That and a few things
like empty paragraph elements and stray </div> on some of the pages.
Thanks for that. I will be shortening the title for the "See What Our Clients Are Saying" heading but increasing the size of the background image is a great idea as well. Thanks. I know that there are some empty <p> </p > elements as I am still placing copy. Just wanted to ask for opinions and suggestions at this stage.

Thanks for the help and all the best,

Jay