This isn't just a line, it's the background showing through. Plus I'm
seeing it on at least three computers with Firefox release 1.0.x
versions... so it's not JUST beta software. Could just be corruption,
but it's such an odd outcome I had to ask if anyone had seen it
before.

On 1/4/06, Patrick H. Lauke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Joshua Street wrote:
> > This is a seriously odd problem, resulting from Photoshop's PNG
> > output/Firefox 1,0.x's PNG decoder (I think).
> >
> > Test case at
> > http://joahua.com/blog/2006/01/04/photoshopfirefox-10x-and-the-case-of-the-mystery-line
> >
> > Anyone seen this before?
>
> I used to see a weird line at the very bottom of my PNGs when running
> pre-release beta versions of FF. Seems to have been solved in 1.5 though.
>
> --
> Patrick H. Lauke
> re·dux (adj.): brought back; returned. used postpositively
> [latin : re-, re- + dux, leader; see duke.]
> www.splintered.co.uk | www.photographia.co.uk
> http://redux.deviantart.com
> Web Standards Project (WaSP) Accessibility Task Force
> http://webstandards.org/

Joshua Street

http://www.joahua.com/
+61 (0) 425 808 469