From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Alvaro Mouriño
Sent: Thursday, 5 January 2006 3:45 p.m.
To: Web Standards Group
Subject: [WSG] New to Standards.

Hi list,
For about 8 years I've been working with HTML and web-related
languages. One day I discovered CSS and learnt (not much) about it,
but I never realized how powerful it is. Little time ago something
called "Web Standards" called my attention, causing me a very strong
curiosity. That's why I started investigating (and found this list in
the process), but never found material that introduced the subject
from scratch, for a beginner.
Now I'm writing to this list to ask for books, eBooks, links, and
every piece of information that could help me to learn and understand
Web Standards and not feel like an ignorant when I read the posts sent
to the list, and, in a not-far future, help others too.
Thanks in advance everyone,

AlvAro