"<fieldset>
     <legend>What's your favourite colour?</legend>

     <input type="radio" name="colour" id="colour_black" value="black" />
     <label for="colour_black">black</label>

     <input type="radio" name="colour" id="colour_white" value="white" />
     <label for="colour_white">white</label>
</fieldset>"

I just made a form without tables using something similar to the above.
With forms it seems like if you dont use the table you'll have to use a lot
of hacks for the browser discrepencies. Id rather use the hacks than the
table - is this the best practice?

In the link below, the form is in the right column.
Big difference between ff and ie, i had to use a load of hacks for ie.
I put the css in a head comment so you can see all of them. (i just used
underscore right now will change to * later)

http://209.200.102.116/