Dear all,

I posted a message a while ago in regards to a _javascript_ fly out menu, received lot's of feedback and links, thanks.

I had a look at all the options and found all of them were very bulky in code and very difficult to understand, except to the programmer who created it.
Also none were very easily customisable or semantically correct, or only had two levels or a fixed number of levels deep.

I have since sat down and wrote down some ideas and have programmed some of it, so far it's about 50 lines of _javascript_ and working well with some things still to be implemented and improved on.

The reason I am writing to this list is because I am hoping there are some people out there who would like to assist with making this product cross-browser, improve and assist in further development, make sure it stays semantically correct, work some fancy CSS into it and help with fixing up the _javascript_ so it will be stable.

I'd like to make this product available to the public for free once finished, so the only thing in it for you would be the credit you receive for helping out and being part of something great. If this does not appeal to anyone, then I am also willing to actually pay someone to help out with the above and make the product commercially available.

Kind regards,

Taco Fleur - CEO

Free Call 1800 032 982 or Mobile 0421 851 786
Pacific Fox http://www.pacificfox.com.au an industry leader with commercial IT experience since 1994 …

  • Web Design and Development
  • SMS Solutions, including developer API
  • Domain Registration, .COM for as low as fifteen dollars a year, .COM.AU for fifty dollars two years!
  • BlackBerry® Business Solutions www.OzBlackBerry.com
  • We endorse PayPal, accept payments online now!
  • Seamless Merchant integration