Joshua Street wrote:
The other thing (this list is definitely the wrong place for me to say
this) is if this is for a content management system or the like, where
the client's browsing capabilities are a well known quantity,

What? How can you possibly assume that any user of a CMS will not have accessibility requirements? Is there some restriction on the web that I don't know about in which users of Lynx, JAWS or other assistive technology can't publish on the web, and therefore have no use for a CMS?

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/