Darren,

on Monday, January 30, 2006 at 12:26 wsg@webstandardsgroup.org wrote:

> http://ta.rt-ms.net/2/properties.html
> http://ta.rt-ms.net/2/propertydetails.html

You've got some problems in your HTML:

1. with/height attributes of img tags don't accept units.
2. the inputs need name attributes (but I guess you will add these
   later)

You should provide some alt-Text for the images of the properties.
A page title would be nice ;-)

Maybe you should wrap the ie7 script in a conditional comment for
only IE using it.

The use of strong in:

isn't very semantic IMHO, but substituting it by span doesn't add much
value too.

For the address I'd use a definition list:

<dl id="agent">
  <dt>Acme Estate Agents</dt>
  <dd>The White House</dd>
  <dd>Lodge Road</dd>
  <dd>NW4 4DD</dd>
  <dd>Tel: 0208 457 4777</dd>
  <dd>Fax: 0208 457 4765</dd>
</dl>

instead of:

      <h2>Acme Estate Agents</h2>
        Lodge Road<br />
        London<br />
        NW4 4DD</p>

You could also add some classes for defining the microformat.

regards

  Martin