From: "Ray Cauchi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Al

That was my point - when a structure such as Thierry's works in the
current Beta of IE7, I would prefer to use it over a 'holy grail'
that breaks (ref: http://www.alistapart.com/d/holygrail/example_3.html)

Sure its a Beta, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will all change
for the final product...though I guess it is MS???

You lost me, Ray. I was trying to say that people should not get alarmed over pages that do not work in IE7 Beta 2. It should be completely irrelevant at this stage of developement and only to test for bugs - not in yours or our web pages - but in IE7.

Sorry if I confused you.

--
Al Sparber
PVII

"Designing with CSS is sometimes like barreling down a crumbling mountain road at 90 miles per hour secure in the knowledge that repairs are scheduled for next Tuesday".