On 2/16/06, Rick Faaberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's much simpler to close that new window that has all that history in it
> and go right back to my site, which is where I need my audience to be. :-)

One click to close the window.

Two clicks to summon the appropriate "Back" functionality.

Does it make enough fo a difference to justify annoying those users
who don't want a new window?

> They can of course continue in that new window - their choice.

Their choice? *You're* the one who made their browser open a new window...

--
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
  -- George Carlin