Christian Montoya wrote:

[snip]

How many websites do we come across with some Java or server-side
option to increase text size? It's almost as common as the XHTML and
CSS validator links. Is it really useful? No, not really... how about
if these sites had a link to a page that explained how to increase
font-sizes in various browsers, use zoom options, etc? This is a lot
better, because then your users know how to use your site better as
well as all the other sites they encounter. Basically, they're fed for
a lifetime.
Ah yes, but would you put the explanation in a new window? :-)

Sorry Christian, I couldn't resist that!

--
Best Regards,

Bob McClelland

Cornwall (UK)